APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship: As we all know many poor students can’t afford to higher studies. Due to their family background, they stop their studies. They desperately looking for support and encouragement from society. Hence APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship takes that responsibility to give support. Those who are aspiring to pursue their studies can utilize the benefits of this scholarship. Students can pursue UG, PG an Ph.D. courses under this scholarship.
There are many scholarships that we know but this scholarship stands different from others. In these, the eligible candidates will not get monthly amount. They will get reimbursement up to Rs.10,000 per annum for the fee charged by the Jamia Milia Islamia. There is a special place for women in this scholarship. They will get 50% of the total scholarships. Students can fulfill this scholarship. Only the eligible students will get scholarships.
- The candidate who is applying for this scholarship should be an Indian.
2. The students who got more than or equal to75% can apply for this scholarship.
3. Only the students whose family annual income is less than or equal to Rs.2.0 lakh are eligible.
4. Candidates from Jamia Milia Islamia’s UG/PG and PhD courses can apply.
5. Female students will get a 50% reservation in the scholarship.
6. Students can also enjoy other Sifundo, scholarships, financial benefits or any funds along with APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship by informing the University.
Application form Download:
It is very compulsory for the students to fill the application form before the last date mentioned below. It is better if you fill it early, as it will help you to make any modifications. The application submitted is valid only for only a year. However, it is valid for the next subsequent year also only if your academic performance and also personal conduct is up to the mark. Note that only 50 students will be selected. So, try your best to get selected.
The total monthly amount will be divided into four categories
- It is Rs.1200 for the hostler and Rs.820 for day scholar.
2. It is Rs.820 for hostler and Rs.530 for day scholar.
3. Is is Rs.570 for a hostler and Rs.300 for day scholar.
4. It is RS.380 for a hostler and Rs.230 for day scholar.
Procedure for applying for scholarship 2019
Steps to apply for the scholarship
- Students can download the application form from the website i.e www.aktu.ac.in
- Then, fill all the requirements asked in the application form without any fail.
- Better all the students read the entire eligibility criteria given, before filling the application form.
- Please submit or provide all the documents asked.
- Before submitting the form, please recheck it once.
- Have a printout of it with you.
The last date for submission of application form is 31-07- 2019. Students who want to fulfill their dreams, apply for this scholarship.
- The entire selection is transparently done by the organization.
2. All the students who selected by using eligible criteria can get the scholarships and also the interest of the student is taken into consideration.
3. The family background of the candidates is clearly monitored by the organization.
4. Not only the above conditions but also the student academic performance is strictly taken into consideration during the academic year.
5. Awards will be given only to the students who score high in the tests.
To get more information visit the link given www.jmi.ac.in
- TC from the school Studied.
- Income certificate of the parents (original)
- Identity card issued by the University.
- Death certificates of parents.
- Dean/H.O. D/director should send the application.
- Marks list of the previous exams
Note: Every student should know the rules and regulations of the scholarships and then follow it.
So, Students interested can apply to the scholarship and utilize the benefits.
Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
We, know that many students have the creativity and capable of creating wonders. But they can’t afford to do it because of the investment problem. They don’t have enough money to conduct the experiments, projects, so they can’t even initiate their projects.
Due to this many great talents are going into the drain. Hence, APJ ABDUL KALAM IGNITE AWARDS provide that support to the required students. This is offered by some organizations like Honey Bee Network, SRISTI, and CBSE, NIF. So, the students who are studying class 1st to 12th can participate in this award. So, the interested students should send your ideas and outline of your project. After that, the projects or creatives are selected among all the submissions.
Student age should not exceed 17 for applying this ignite awards. Student Should be out of school.
Procedure to Apply:
- Open innovation awards website
- Fill it with all the required details.
- Enter your ideas
- Enter submit button
mail it to email@example.com
Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation Fellowship:
To encourage and support creative students, who have many innovative ideas to execute. It is given by the National Academy of Engineering. To Ignite and fulfill their ideas this fellowship is a boon.
- Candidate must be an Indian.
- He must have five years of experience in his working place.
- He/ she must possess a degree certificate.
- The student should not utilize any other fellowships.
Candidates selected will get an amount of Rs.25,000 per month. As, we know as per Indian tax rule, the money will be deducted from the total amount.
APJ ABDUL KALAM Scholarship, Kerala 2019
Minority students are very lack of economical support. So, the Kerala Government had taken an Initiation to fulfill the dreams of minority students who are aiming for higher studies. The scholarship is given to the students belonging to the minority category. So, students who are pursuing their diploma courses from government/ aided polytechnics. But students who apply must have their family income should be less than Rs.8 Lakh per Annum. All, the students should be under the poverty line decided by the government.
Note: Last date for Applying to Scholarship, Kerala 2019 is 22nd September 2019.
This is an innovative idea in which students pursuing PG, UG, And PhD can share their experience and also opinions to the Notice Board Educational opportunities. So, the best one will be displayed on the notice board.
Prize money will be given to the selected students and also e-certificates were given for 13 winners.
Note: The official website is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 About Scholarship
- 1.1 Scholarship Eligibility
- 1.1.1 Scholarship details
- 1.1.2 Procedure for applying for scholarship 2019
- 1.1.3 Steps to apply for the scholarship
- 1.1.4 Selection Process:
- 1.1.5 Required documents
- 1.1.6 Abdul Kalam IGNITE Awards
- 1.1.7 Eligibility
- 1.1.8 Procedure to Apply:
- 1.1.9 Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation Fellowship:
- 1.1.10 APJ ABDUL KALAM Scholarship, Kerala 2019
- 1.1 Scholarship Eligibility